With the new password policy you will have to update your email password on all of your devices. Find your device below and follow the steps.
iOS Mail/ iPhone Mail
- Select the Settings icon from your home screen.
- Scroll down and select Account & Passwords.
- Select the account you want to update. By default, your iOS device has probably called this account 'iinet.net.au'.
- Tap the Account ... > again to get into the account settings.
- Tap the Password field, clear it and then enter your new password.
- Tap Done to finish.
Windows Phone 8
- Select the Settings icon on your homepage - it'll be the one that looks like a cog.
- Select email and accounts.
- Select the account you need to update.
- Scroll down the page, and find the Password field. Update your password here, and tap the tick at the bottom of the page to finish.
Please note that the layout of Android OS settings can vary between each device and software version. If this advice doesn't work for you, please check the handset manufacturer's website for support information.
- Open your Mail client.
- Tap on the menu icon on the top left of the screen.
- Might look like 3 lines on top of eachother.
- Tap on Settings.
- On the Settings screen, scroll down and find the Email.
- On the Email screen, tap Exchange Server Settings.
- Tap inside the Password field and update your password to finish.