Schedule a video meeting.
- To schedule a meeting with Teams, open Outlook and switch to the calendar view.
- Click New Teams Meeting at the top of the view(If you do not see this option please email IThelp@palmspringsca.gov and we will install it for you)
Add your invitees to the To field—you can even invite entire contact groups (formerly known as distribution lists). Add your meeting subject, location, start time, and end time. Then click Send.
- When it comes time for your meeting to start you can join directly from your calendar invite on outlook.
If you are working offsite or using the web version of these apps please use the following instructions.
- Login to teams on your computer or by going here in any browser https://teams.microsoft.com/ (use your email and password to login)
- Click Calendar on the left side of the screen
Click New Meeting in the top right corner
Add all of the information into the meeting and make sure to invite your attendees. Even the ones from outside our organization by including their full email address.
Here are a few introduction videos for using teams.